What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is the optimising of a website in order to achieve better rankings within search engines such as Google. How Google ranks a website is determined by a number of factors which must be taken into account. To find out more about Search Engine Optimisation and how it works click the link below.
- We follow the Webmaster Guidelines exactly as determined by Google.
- We DO NOT Use BLACK HAT techniques at any cost.
- We will not spam your links just anywhere via software tools.
- We will not place your link in an Adult or Casino website or blog.
- You can discuss your requirements or review progress with our SEO Experts at a time convenient to you.
- Unlike other SEO Companies we DO NOT outsource link building services because we have a strong network of 2200+ high PageRank Blogs in our network spread across 300+ IP's hosted with more than 20+ web hosting providers.
What We Do
- We deliver both On-site and Off-site Optimisation services for your website.
- Firstly, we create a Competitor Analysis and a Pre-Project Report which will be sent to you prior to work commencing.
- The next stage is to pass your website to our Optimisers to get the site fully optimised for search engines.
- Title Tag Optimisation
- Meta Tag Optimisation
- H1 Tag, Bold Tag
- Robots.txt Optimisation
- Image Optimisation
- Checks for dead links/spam links
- Properly connect all inner Pages, etc
- Press Releases
- Directory Submissions
- Article Submissions
- Contextual Link Building
- Forum Link Building
- Link Wheel Creation
- Blog Commenting
- Social Bookmarking
- Squidoo Lens Creation
- HubPage Creation
Rankings & Reports
- We only perform Natural/Organic SEO, so the time taken to optimise a site will be slightly longer but the Rankings will be highly stable.
- We produce and send to you reports every month relating to work we've carried out on your website. These reports will show improvements in rankings, traffic, backlinks etc, as a result of this work.
- We will continuously track the keywords and page rankings of your site.
- We will continuously follow competitor's movements.