Terms and Conditions
Use of Introspective.co.uk and any of our associated sites is subject to these terms & conditions. If you disagree with them please cease use immediately.
Who we are & how to contact us
Use of Introspective.co.uk & associated sites
Breach of these terms & conditions
Your legal rights
Links to other sites
Intellectual property rights
Changes to these terms and conditions
Introspective.co.uk is owned and operated by Introspective ("we", "our" and "us"), whose registered office is at Sheffield Business Centre, Europa Court, Sheffield, S9 1XE, United Kingdom . Our contact telephone number is:
Within the UK: 0114 243 7368
Outside the UK: +44 (0)114 243 7368
You can email us by clicking here
If your account exceeds the bandwidth limit, we will inform you. If you do not wish to purchase extra bandwidth or upgrade your Account and continue to exceed the limit, the Account shall be suspended until you demonstrate to us that you have taken measures to ensure that the limit won’t be exceeded again or upgrade your account, whichever is earlier. The Account will be reactivated in the following month.
We try to ensure that the content and information on our sites is as accurate as possible but things do change and occasionally you may see errors or areas that require updating. If you do, please let us know by sending us an email
To use our sites, we need you to agree to these terms and conditions, and any additional terms and conditions which shall apply when using additional features and facilities.
When using our sites you agree:
- That you will not to do anything that may damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or in any way impair the functionality of any material available on any of our sites
- That you are entirely responsible for the safe keeping of any passwords or login details given to you
- Not to post, upload or otherwise distribute defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent or unlawful or objectionable material or information or send chain letters, junk mail, 'spam' material or any other form of bulk communication to our sites or email addresses
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights and not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders or purchases
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to our sites or any private or member account areas within our sites
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any Introspective intellectual property rights or those of our associated companies, sites or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for Introspective or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties
- If you send any material or information by any method to Introspective or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties that is not expressly agreed by us as being confidential, you agree that we will be free to retain and republish this information and reuse it as we see fit
- That you will give 30 days notice of cancellation of any hosting service provided by Introspective and any outstanding invoices will be settled in full within the cancellation period.
- No refunds will be provided for unused hosting.
- Any hosting purchased is only for the domain name(s) agreed. Domain names can not be changed on hosting accounts mid term.
- The transfer of a website on expired hosting will incur an administration charge of £27.50 + VAT. Following receipt of payment, website files and database will be sent to your registered email address upon request.
If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using our sites we reserve the right to:
- Warn you via e-mail or any other means that you have breached our terms and conditions and ask you to stop such conduct
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you
- Discontinue your membership to any subscriptions, memberships, hosting or to any additional services offered through our sites without refund
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting access) to prevent you from using our sites
If your conduct on or use of Introspective.co.uk or any of our associated sites causes us or any of our associated companies loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs
If anything we do, or fail to do results in the loss or disruption of service then our maximum liability shall be limited to the term of disruption at the rate paid for that service.
Whilst we take every reasonable step to ensure a fast and reliable service, we will not be held responsible for:
- The security of our sites (which may be hosted on third party servers)
- For any damage, loss of, or corruption of any data, information or material or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property
- breach of security by hackers
Introspective, our associated companies, sites or third parties are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to loss of profits or revenue, loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or failure to use Introspective.co.uk or any of our associated company sites or third party sites. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via Introspective or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties.
From time to time we may need to update our sites and maintain the software and other equipment within them. During these times you may not be able to access our sites or, service to them may be temporarily disrupted during these periods. For hosted only sites (those not constructed or maintained by Introspective), it is your responsibility to ensure these sites and the software and other equipment within them are maintained and in line with current security updates.
The use of our sites is subject to these terms and conditions which are subject to the laws of England and Wales. In addition, we reserve the right to bring proceedings to the Courts of the country of your location.
In some cases the laws of your location may apply to your online dealings with Introspective.co.uk or our associated sites and you may have additional legal rights than those available under English law. We recommend that you should seek local law advice applicable to your locality.
Invoices are generated 3 days before the official due date. Payment must be made by the due date to avoid the suspension of your account. If paying by a cheque, please allow 5 working days for the cheque to clear. If no payment is received, your account will be suspended 5 days after the official due date. If no attempt is made within the next 10 days to pay due invoice(s), we reserve the right to permanently terminate your account and format all data held. In total 15 days from the official due date will pass before we permanently terminate your account.
Our sites may contain links to other websites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through third parties.
If you decide to access other websites, then you will be leaving Introspective.co.uk and our associated sites - that means that we won't be responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products and services or, for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those other sites. Should a dispute arise between you and any third party we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
All copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from any of our sites belongs to Introspective and/or our associated companies. This includes the organisation and layout of the sites and the underlying software that's owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without prior written permission from Introspective.
These terms and conditions may be amended, updated and/or modified at any time without notice. You acknowledge that it's your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on each site visit to keep up to date.
Introspective is committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who uses Introspective.co.uk and its associated sites. Any information that we ask you to provide by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, email etc, is treated with the utmost care and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
When using this website, some information is automatically recorded by way of cookies, assuming your browser permits. This information is used for statistical purposes only, and aids us to improve our services. None of the information stored automatically by any of our electronic services is personal information, and does not in any way reveal your identity to our services. Click here for more details about our Acceptable Use Policy.