1. Who are we?
Introspective is a web and IT solutions company based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. We specialise in website design, mobile app development, software development, internet marketing including search engine optimisation (SEO) and social media marketing. We also provide IT and Internet Marketing training and Consultancy services.
The registered address is Sheffield Business Centre, Europa Court, Sheffield, S9 1XE, United Kingdom.
2. How we collect information
When you use our website, you are in control of what information is collected. We only collect relevant personal information about you, and any other individual whose details you provide to us.
We’ll collect this when you:
- Submit an enquiry for; Training, Conferencing or any other general enquiry
- Request a meeting
- Sign up to receive our newsletters
2b. What information do we collect?
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the website (including your IP address, approximate geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views); we will ask for your permission before we do so. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies.
2. This may include your name, business name, telephone number, email address, postal address or delegate names.
2c. How is your information used?
We will use your information to:
- Process a booking you’ve made with us
- Contact you to arrange a meeting or provide a quote
- Send you communications which you have requested
- this may include information, conferencing offers, training dates and courses.
We’ll only contact you in relation to your original booking or query.
Your information may also be used by Introspective to generate website user reports, this is analytical information and does not include your personal data.
We’ll only store this data for a period of 3 years, at which point it will be removed from our company server.
2d. Who has access to your information?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties and your information will not be shared for marketing purposes.
3. Your choice
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, post, phone or text unless you have given your prior consent.
You can contact us at any time to request the information we have in relation to your personal data. If you would like us to remove/destroy any personal data we hold on you, you can contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 243 7368.
4. Using cookies or other on-device storage
5. Tracking how the website is used
Information may be collected about activity on the website, or other organisations may be used to collect it and to share it. This information is used to:
1. analyse statistics;
2. track pages and paths used by visitors to, or users of, the website;
3. target the adverts or offers, such as banners, on the website and on the websites of other organisations; and
4. track the use of the internet banner adverts and other links from marketing partners' websites to this website.
6. How your information is kept secure
The security of information is taken very seriously. Technology and security policies are in place to protect the information held.
7. Links to other websites
Our website includes links to other websites run by other organisations as a source of further information. This privacy statement only refers to this website, www.introspective.co.uk, and we would encourage you to read the privacy statements of other websites you visit.
We cannot be held responsible for privacy policies on third party sites linked from our site.
9. Requesting Data
Through GDPR you have the right to request what data we are holding on you. To do this, please formalise your request through writing and posting a letter to Introspective’s head office at the following address:
Sheffield Business Centre
Entire contents ©. All rights reserved
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Introspective or otherwise used by Introspective as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
The material on our site is given for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
12. Changes To Website
Introspective reserves the right to:
change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Introspective shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.